Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical
This course provides an overview of many AutoCAD Electrical utilities designed to enable learners to quickly create and manage electrical-controls production drawings. Participants focus on how to build intelligent ladder diagrams and panel layouts, and how to leverage the intelligence built into AutoCAD Electrical. Hands-on exercises representing real-world design scenarios are provided.
This course is ideal for those who use or those who want to acquire the skills in using AutoCAD Electrical software.
After completing this course, candidates will be able to:
- Navigate the AutoCAD Electrical user interface.
- Use the fundamental features of AutoCAD Electrical.
- Build intelligent ladder diagrams and panel layouts.
- Create, view and edit the project settings and properties.
- Extract data from drawings into reports formatted to match users’ standards.
- Insert and edit parametric PLC modules, non-parametric PLC modules and stand-alone PLC I/O points.